At Femme we are always on the hunt for healthy alternatives to your everyday treats, Have your PMS cravings set in? Satisfy your sweet tooth with these delicious Peanut crispy snacks! Healthy, delectable and quick smart.
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter (runny is best)
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups puffed quinoa or rice
100g dark chocolate
1 tbsp butter or coconut oil
1 tbsp peanut butter
Salt flakes, to sprinkle
1. Line a 30x20cm pan with baking paper. Add all base
ingredients except puffed rice/quinoa to a medium saucepan over
medium heat. Mix until smooth and all combined.
2. Place puffed quinoa or rice in a large mixing bowl and
pour over the peanut butter mixture. Stir until well
3. Pour mixture into pan and press to flatten (you can use the bottom of a flat glass to do so).
4. In a small saucepan on medium heat, melt topping
ingredients until smooth.
5. Pour over the base, top with
salt flakes and place in the freezer to set for at least
6. Slice into squares or bars and enjoy! Store in the fridge.