3 Cups Organic puffed brown rice
1 Block of Pico Organic chocolate
1 Cup of Macro Organic peanut butter
1/4 Cup of Raw C Organic coconut oil
1/2 Cup of Global Organic maple syrup
- Line a square baking dish with baking paper.
- Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl and microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each time.
- Once chocolate has started to melt add in the coconut oil, maple syrup and peanut butter, stir until well combined.
- Add rice puffs to mixture and stir through until completely combined.
- Press mixture into lined dish
- Top with a piece of baking paper and press the mixture firmly into the pan. Very firmly.
- Place in fridge and allow to set for 2-4 hours.
- Cut into squares and enjoy